PENN International VI Trolling/Conventional Reel
PENN International VI Trolling/Conventional Reel - ThePENN International VI Trolling/Conventional Reel is designed and manufactured in the USA of domestic and imported components. Precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum in our Philadelphia machining center. PENN's experienced crew has been designing and producing durable, high-quality reels in this facility since 1932. The VI consists of a large stainless steel gear train for strength and speed, and a Dura-Drag system which results in a smoother start up and virtually eliminates hesitation, even under extreme drag settings.
- Machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Quick-Shift II 2-speed system
- Dura-Drag system
- Versa-Strike Adjustable Strike stop
- Double-dog ratchet anti-reverse
- Line Capacity Rings
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported components
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.