Okuma Convector Line Counter Trolling/Conventional Reel
Okuma Convector line counter reels offer a powerful gearing and drag system platform. Feature aluminum and stainless steel components at all critical stress points, along with Okuma's patented Mechanical Stabilization System that maintains parts alignment over the long term. The reels are available in both right and left hand retrieve to serve all anglers.
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Okuma Convector Line Counter Trolling/Conventional Reel - Okuma Convector line counter reels offer a powerful gearing and drag system platform. Feature aluminum and stainless steel components at all critical stress points, along with Okuma's patented Mechanical Stabilization System that maintains parts alignment over the long term. The reels are available in both right and left hand retrieve to serve all anglers.
- Lightweight corrosion resistant frame and sideplates
- Machined aluminum, gun smoke anodized spool
- Stainless steel reinforcing sideplate rings
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- 2BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical & roller bearing)
- Speed Lock pinion gear system
- Durable high-grade brass main and pinion gear system
- XL gearing: Drop down gear box on all models
- Self lubricating gear system, all models
- Wide Mouth levelwind: Clearance for copper line
- Spool stabilizing system for increased durability
- Ergo grip handle knobs featured on all models
- DLX represents left hand crank line counter models
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
Please choose a variant above.
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.