Okuma ITX Carbon Spinning Reel
Okuma ITX Carbon Spinning Reel - The Okuma ITX Carbon Spinning Reel is a light weight, compact bodied spinning reel constructed of rigid C-40X long strand carbon fiber. This C-40X process is 25% stronger than standard graphite reels and is featured in the body, side plates and rotor of the ITX making it perfect for your freshwater and light inshore needs.
The ITX features a multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with Okuma’s Hydro Block Gasket, keeping water out and your drag running smooth. The 7HPG +1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings keep the reel running smoothly along with the precision machine cut brass pinion gear. And the Quick-Set anti reverse roller bearing stops the reel on a dime. ITX reels are designed with Okuma’s CFR, Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology which sweeps water away from the two-toned anodized machined aluminum spool. The 1,000, 2,500, 3,000 and 4,000 size reels all come standard with 6.0:1 high speed gearing. One of the key features to the new ITX Carbon reels is the machined aluminum, screw in handle design keeping your handle running tight with no more loosening screws.
- Light weight and rigid C-40X carbon body, sideplates and rotor
- Multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with Hydro Block gasket
- 7HPB + 1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology
- Machined aluminum screw in handle design
- High speed 6.0:1 gear ratio on all models
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool
- Durable 1-pcs solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalization System
- ITX spinning reels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|