Daiwa BG Spinning Reel
Daiwa BG Spinning Reel -The Daiwa BG Spinning Reel has been designed to meet the demands of the most seasoned of anglers. The black anodized machined aluminum housing, Digigear System, and Air Rotor ensure that the BG will withstand years of hard use.
Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing ("Hard Bodyz" Body & Side Cover)
Daiwa BG is equipped with a machined aluminum body and body cover providing strength and internal part stability. To increase the strength in the form of corrosion and scratch resistance, Daiwa has Black Anodized the body and body cover. The anodization process allows for better adhesion to the aluminum and will not chip or peel like a painted surface, extending the brilliant look of the BG spinning series.
Over-sized Digigear System
Daiwa BG spinning series have integrated the largest drive gear in the history of Daiwa spinning reels. The benefit to having this oversized gear increases gear-tooth contact points, this provides smoother and extended gear life as well as more power and increased torque.
Solid Screw-In Handle
Daiwa’s Screw-in-Handle design provides zero movement or play between the main gear and handle arm. This lack of movement offers the angler both confidence and control when rotating the handle.
The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
The ABS spool's maximized core diameter and reversed taper mean 100% useable line. No "dead" line buried in a deep core. You can fill it with line right up to the edge of the spool lip without fear of tangles. ABS causes less casting friction for longer and easier casting. The huge spool diameter line flow freely in larger coils and produces less line memory coil. Smaller spool diameter means line flows in tighter coils as well.
- Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing ("Hard Bodyz" Body & Side Cover)
- Over-sized Digigear (Digigear System)
- Solid Screw-In Handle
- Air Rotor
- Dynamic Cut Aluminum ABS Spool
- Braided Line Ready Spool
- Waterproof Drag System
- Carbon ATD
- Machined Aluminum Screw In Handle
- Manual Return Bail (4500 and Larger)
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System (4000 and Smaller)
- Infinite Dual Anti-Reverse System (4500 and Larger)
- (BG Series 4500 and Above Have A Manual Trip Bail for Durability)
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.