Winchester SXP Trap Pump Shotgun
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Winchester SXP Trap Pump Shotgun -Pick up the Winchester SXP Trap shotgun and experience the light weight, centered balance and instant pointability firsthand. The Super X design provides you with the fastest follow-up shots. No other pump offers the feeling of an inertia-assisted slide-action that can deliver three shots in a half second. It has a non-glare matte finish on the 30" barrel and receiver and features a satin walnut finished stock. It has a 12 gauge, 3" chamber and comes with three Invector-Plus choke tubes (F, IM, M), and TruGlo fiber optic front sight with ivory mid bead sight.
- Satin finish walnut with raised Monte Carlo comb
- Ribbed matte finish barrel with hard chrome plated chamber/bore
- TRUGLO fiber optic front side and ivory mid bead
|Stock||Satin Finish Hardwood|
|Choke||Invector-Plus Flush M & IM & F|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.