Remington 870 Express Blued/Brown 12 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun – 26in & 20in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Remington 870 Express Blued/Brown 12 Gauge 3in Pump Action Shotgun – 26in & 20in - Model 870 Express Combo package: a 26-inch vent rib barrel with Modified Rem Choke tube and a 20-inch fully rifled, rear-sighted deer barrel.
Designed with the same durability and reliability as the legendary Model 870 Wingmaster, these quick-pointing 12 gauge slug guns provide rifle-like accuracy with their 20-inch fully rifled barrels with rifle sights, especially when combined with our Premier Accu-Tip or Copper Solid slugs.
Both the fore-end and stock are crafted from a durable, weatherproof synthetic material to compliment the non-reflective matte metal finish. And like every other Model 870 shotgun, you get twin action bars for smooth cycling and a receiver machined from a solid block of hardened steel for unmatched durability.
- Receiver Milled From A Solid Billet Of Steel For Strength And Durability
- Twin Action Bars Ensure Smooth, Reliable Non-binding Action
- Legendary Pointability And Accuracy
- 26in Vent-rib Shotshell Barrel
- 20in Fully-rifled Slug Barrel With Rifle Sights
|Sights||Single Bead/Rifle Sights|
New York Compliant
|Use||Birds & Deer|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.