Winchester Golden Spike 150th Anniversary Model 1873 Polished Blued Lever Action Rifle - 44-40 Winchester
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Winchester Golden Spike 150th Anniversary Model 1873 Polished Blued Lever Action Rifle - 44-40 Winchester - A limited edition lever-action rifle, rich satin oil finish Grade V/VI black walnut, commemorative medallion set into stock, nickel-plated receiver and blued steel octagon barrel with unique gold etching and engraving, rifle-style fore-end cap and crescent butt plate. Both the Winchester Model 1873 and its predecessor, the Model 1866, are key to the winning of the American West. The predecessor to the Model 1873 -- the 1866 Yellow Boy -- played a key role in providing food and security during the building of the transcontinental railroad. But only four short years after the meeting of the rails, the nation was in motion like never before and Winchester had an improved lever action rifle: the Model 1873. With the ease- and speed-of-travel offered by the new railroad system, the Model 1873 became indispensable to farmers, ranchers, and other settlers who were using the railroad as their way to "Go West." The Model 1873 came West in the hands of huge numbers of people seeking the American Dream and looking for a new way of life. Over time, the Model 1873 proved itself as one of the greatest rifles in history, and earned its title as "The Gun That Won The West."
Sportsman's Warehouse is proud to offer:
- A special version of the legendary Model 1873 Winchester Rifle.
- Inextricably connected to the transcontinental railroad.
- Now offered in a 150th Golden Spike Anniversary Commemorative Edition.
- Only available through Sportsman's Warehouse.
- In very limited numbers.
|Finish||Polished Blued/Nickel Engraved|
|Stock||Satin Walnut with Commemorative medallion|
|Overall Length||43in - 47.25in|
|Product Line||Model 1873|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.