Ruger American Ranch Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
The Ruger American Ranch rifle features an ergonomic, lightweight flat dark earth composite stock that blends a classic look with modern forend contouring grip serrations The Marksman Adjustable Trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3-5 lbs. The one-piece, three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance. The bolt also utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder. The Treaded barrel of the Ruger American Ranch Rifle is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security
- Compact threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged barrel
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success
- Patent-pending Power Bedding, integral bedding block system
- Offers a reliable rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock
- Also includes - magazine, sling swivel studs
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
|Sights||Picatinny Optics Rail|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.