Henry Side Gate Blued/Brown Lever Action Rifle - 45-70 Government - 18.43in
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry Side Gate Blued/Brown Lever Action Rifle - 45-70 Government - The H010G is fairly light at seven pounds for easy game stalking, and the ventilated rubber recoil pad keeps it easy on the shoulder. The matte blued steel receiver and an 18.4″ round barrel are all-business, while beautiful checkered American walnut adds the classic visual appeal that Henry made their name on. The pistol-grip buttstock and steel-capped forend come with sling swivel studs already installed so that a sling can be used for stability and muzzle rise control. The side-loading gate makes reloading and topping off the four-shot tubular magazine quick and easy without losing your sight picture. For quick and safe unloading without cycling cartridges through the action, the rifle also retains Henry's original front-loading option.
- Black Ventilated Rubber Recoil Pad
- American Walnut Stock
- Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn Rear Sight And A Brass-Beaded Front Post Sight
- Side-Loading Gate Makes Reloading Quick And Easy Without Losing Your Sight Picture
|Sights||Iron Sights & Drilled & Tapped For Optics Rail|
|Product Line||Steel Lever Action|
|Stock Material||American Walnut|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.