Henry EMS Tribute Edition Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Henry EMS Tribute Edition Rifle -The EMS Tribute Rifle honors all of those in the system who help to preserve life, prevent further injury, and promote recovery. In visual salute to this vital and selfless role, the American Walnut wooden stock is laser etched and hand painted with various iconic images including a medevac helicopter hovering above the rhythmic horizon, an EMS ambulance used to facilitate patient care, and a depiction of a paramedic and an emergency medical technician after attending to a person’s medical needs. On the wood forearm is the universally recognized EMS blue Star of Life emblem with the Rod of Aesculapius. Included is a guiding principal in text SO OTHERS MAY LIVE underscored by a graphic sinus rhythm.
- Marbles fully adjustable Semi-Buckhorn rear
- Brasslite receiver
- Reversible white diamond insert and brass beaded front sight
- Brass buttplate and blued barrel and and metal barrel band
|Finish||Engraved Nickel Receiver w/ Gold Plated Highlights / Blued Barrel|
|Stock||American Walnut Laser Etched & Hand Painted|
|Sights||Iron Sights & Drilled & Tapped For Optics Rail|
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
|Product Line||EMS Tribute Edition|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.