Christensen Arms Traverse 25th Anniversary Silver Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum - 26in - Used
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Christensen Arms Traverse 25th Anniversary Silver Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum - 26in - Used - Christensen Arms combines aspects of the company’s most popular rifle models into one long range hunting rifle for backcountry hunters. The Traverse’s stock is of the Monte Carlo design giving the rifle a classic look and feel while providing generous cheek weld for making long range shots.The Traverse bolt action rifle features a 0 MOA optics rail over the action for the easy mounting of optics and a rail section on the underside of the stock for the mounting of a bipod. The carbon fiber wrapped barrel of the Christensen Arms Traverse rifle features a light target contour to maximize weight reduction while still providing repeatable sub-MOA accuracy.
The firearm(s) listed on this page is/are sold as is with any and all faults. Sportsman’s Warehouse is not liable for any loss, damage or injury that may arise from the purchase, ownership or use of this firearm(s). Unless specifically prohibited by law, Sportsman’s Warehouse provides no express or implied warranties regarding the firearm(s) hereon, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. If purchasing the listed firearm, you are agreeing to the following: On behalf of myself and (if applicable) my spouse, children, heirs and assigns, and to the extent permissible by law, I hereby release Sportsman’s Warehouse (including any of its employees or agents) from all liability arising from the purchase, use or misuse of the firearm(s) listed on this page.
|Cartridge||300 Winchester Magnum|
|Stock Material||Carbon Fiber Composite|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.