Browning BAR Mark II Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning BAR Mark II Rifle - With classic looks and contemporary in performance, the BAR MK II Safari is the hunting rifle that sets the bar for every other autoloader on the planet. Hammer-forged barrel provides outstanding strength, lasting durability and precise accuracy. The barrel’s target-type Crown enables a more uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the muzzle, helping prevent any unwanted shift in bullet trajectory. The barrel Crown is recessed to help protect it from accidental impact damage that can degrade accuracy. The patented BOSS device available on certain models allows you to dial-in barrel harmonics to maximize accuracy with your favorite load. Scroll-engraved ordinance steel receiver on the BAR MK II Safari is drilled and tapped for scope mounts to provide a rock-solid optics mounting platform. Gas-operated autoloader with a high-strength multiple lug rotating bolt that locks directly into the barrel. Seven-lug bolt and precise breech-to-chamber relationship give the BAR exceptional accuracy and the strength to handle modern magnum class cartridges. Strong, rigid action bar/inertia block link-up improves accuracy by reducing barrel vibration. Buffering mechanism reduces wear and stress on the rifle’s mechanism for longer life and greater reliability. Bolt release lever is incorporated in the BAR’s receiver for maximum reliability and ease of access, even when wearing gloves. Charging handle on the bolt is sculpted to give you a solid grasp without snagging on your clothing or rifle scabbard.
- Individually Machined From Hammer-Forged Heat-Treated Billets Of Steel
- Detachable Box Magazine With Unique Hinged Floorplate
- Fluted Stock Design Incorporates A Full Pistol Grip
- Generous Trigger Guard Opening For Easy Access
- Crossbolt Safety Design With Enlarged Head
- Short Smooth Single-Stage Pull Trigger
- Pre-Installed Sling Swivel Studs
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.