Bergara Premier HMR Pro Bolt Action Rifle
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Bergara Premier HMR Pro Bolt Action Rifle - Think of the Premier Series as an extension of the Custom Series, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly - providing near custom performance at prices that are affordable to serious shooters. Bergara's Premium 416 stainless steel barrels receive a proprietary honing process at their barrel-making facility in Bergara, Spain. Then, at the Bergara USA factory, the barrel receives a Cerakote finish and is coupled with our proprietary Bergara PREMIER action, featuring a nonrotating gas shield, coned bolt nose, and sliding plate extractor. This action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. (The two-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the HMR Pro rifle is a TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology trigger. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position. The HMR Pro offers three barrel lengths, 20", 24", and 26".
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Magazine: AICS style detachable
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.