Bergara B-14 HMR Blued/Brown Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Bergara B-14 HMR Blued/Brown Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum - The Bergara B-14 Hunting & Match Rifle (HMR) was built with hunters and competition shooters in mind. It supports a fully free-floated, 4140 CrMo steel, barrel to achieve optimal precision. The barrel also features a matte blued finish and has a threaded muzzle which includes a thread protector. The B-14 HMR rifle features an integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy. The stock also has an adjustable cheekpiece, length-of-pull spacers, and QD flush cups for easy attachment and detachment of slings. The super-smooth B-14 Action is a two-lug system with a Sako-style extractor and a coned bolt nose/breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It's also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle.
- Threaded 5/8-24in Muzzle
- 2-Position Safety
- Compatible With Remington 700 Style Rings/Bases
- AICS Detachable Magazine
|Stock||Mini-Chassis With Adjustable Cheekpiece|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|Cartridge||300 Winchester Magnum|
|Color||Brown With Black Speckles|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.