Hornady 270 Cal/6.8mm V Max with Cannelure 110gr Reloading Bullets - 100 Count
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Hornady 270 Cal/6.8mm V Max with Cannelure 110gr Reloading Bullets - 100 Count - With its combination of proven materials, innovative design, and streamlined profile, the Hornady V-MAX represents the pinnacle of what a specialized varmint bullet can achieve. These bullets offer straight-line trajectories, enhanced accuracy, dramatic expansion, and explosive fragmentation at a wide range of distances and velocities. The industry's leading varmint bullet, with polymer tip and streamlined design, results in flat trajectories. The concentricity of the match grade AMP bullet jacket provides maximum accuracy at all ranges, as well as explosive expansion, even at velocities as low as 1600 FPS.
- Higher Ballistic Coefficient
- Swaged Lead Core
- With Cannelure
- Polymer Tip
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)||.370|
|Bullet Type||V Max|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.