Ruger AR-556 MPR 5.56mm NATO 18in American Flag Cerakote Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 30+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger AR-556 MPR 5.56mm NATO 18in American Flag Cerakote Semi Automatic Modern Sporting Rifle - 30+1 Rounds -
Ruger's AR-556 MPR rifle has a rifle-length gas system which provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil. The matte black oxide chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provides exceptional resistance to hot gases. Its lower receiver is fitted with Magpul MOE grip and a Ruger Elite 452 two-stage AR-trigger which offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5-pound trigger pull. The flattop upper receiver is made from forged aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. Its handguard is free-floating for accuracy and features Magpul M-LOK attachment slots along the 3, 6 and 9 positions. The threaded, cold hammer-forged, 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning. The barrel also provides M4 feed ramps which improve operational reliability, while the American Flag finish provides corrosion resistance. The AR-556 MPR has a Magpul MOE SL collapsible buttstock on the Mil-Spec buffer tube and includes a 30-round Magpul PMAG.
- Lower receiver is fitted with Magpul MOE grip and MOE SL collapsible buttstock on a Mil-Spec buffer tube.
- Handguard is free-floated for accuracy and the slim, 15in length provides enhanced ergonomics.
- Bolt is mil-spec 9310 and is machined and shot peened for strength and durability.
- Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8in twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black nitrided finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing.
- Rifle-length gas system provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil.
- Also includes: one, 30-round Magpul PMAF PMAG magazine.
|Stock||Black Synthetic Collapsible|
|Sights||None, Optics Ready|
|Grips||Magpul MOE Grip|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.