Walther P99 AS 9mm Luger 4in Matte Black Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Walther P99 AS 9mm Luger 4in Matte Black Pistol - 10+1 Rounds - As the first pistol equipped with a firing pin lock, the P99 AS combines the advantages of the traditional Double Action System with Single Action Anti-Stress trigger. The P99 provides the shooter with a user-friendliness previously found only in hammer fired pistols. The anti-stress trigger makes the P99 one of the world's safest firearms by preventing unintentional "reflex" firing in stressful situations. The decisive innovation: When the slide is racked completely to the rear upon loading, the trigger remains in the forward position for the first shot, not only in the double action trigger mode, but also in the single action mode. The trigger travel is .551in long in the anti-stress mode (at 4.4 lbs. trigger force), preventing inadvertent firing. On all subsequent shots, the trigger travel is reduced to .314in (at the same trigger force) and this permits firing in rapid sequence, due to the quick reset of the P99 trigger. The P99 AS is equipped with a decocking button to safely decock the striker. It acts as an automatic safety and is integrated directly into the slide to prevent snagging on clothing even if the gun is drawn quickly. This model is chambered in 9mm with a 10+1 capacity.
|Grips||Finger Grooved Black Interchangeable Backstrap|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.