Uberti 1873 Single Action Cattleman Jesse James 45 (Long) Colt 5.5in Blued Revolver - 6 Rounds - The legend of Jesse James as the Robin Hood of the Old West endures to this day, to the point that ballads have been written in his memory. As a fierce outlaw, he owned a whole panoply of revolvers, so picking one as “his gun” would be all but impossible. We have opted for his 1873 Colt, which we have complemented with a stern all-black finish and bison-horn grip—the ultimate Western antihero’s revolver!
|Cartridge||45 (Long) Colt|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.