Taylors and Company 1911-A1 45 Auto (ACP) 5in Parkerized Pistol - 8+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Taylors and Company 1911-A1 45 Auto (ACP) 5in Parkerized Pistol - 8+1 Rounds - This 1911 is reproduced using specifications from original government issued models. The standard 1911 model is a close reproduction of the original U.S. Government Model 1911 semi-automatic pistol. This is a single-column, magazine-fed pistol will interchange with series-70 parts. It features a parkerized finish, fixed front blade sight with a dovetail rear sight, thumb safety, grip safety, checkered straight mainspring housing piece, and checkered walnut grips.
|Sights||Fixed Front Sight, Dovetail Rear Sight|
|Cartridge||45 Auto (ACP)|
|Frame Size||Full Frame|
|State Compliance||California Compliant|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.