Stoeger STR-9SC 9mm Luger 3.54in Matte Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Stoeger STR-9SC 9mm Luger 3.54in Matte Pistol - 10+1 Rounds. Based on the original STR-9 compact 9mm introduced in 2019, the new STR-9SC Sub-Compact series meets the needs of today's CCW practitioner. These new handguns fit the criteria of a deep-concealment defensive pistol with handling and performance features similar to a larger handgun yet at a price as affordable as it is easy to carry. Featuring an ergonomic polymer frame and striker-fired semi-auto action, the STR-9SC Sub-Compact, and STR-9SC Sub-Compact Optic-Ready deliver performance benchmarks that exceed their low MSRP.
The receiver, for example, is made of fiberglass-reinforced polymer with steel inserts for an ideal blend of lightweight and strength. Adding to the handguns' durability is the slide's Nitride finish which minimizes wear during IWB or OWB carry and resists rust and corrosion. Aggressive front and rear slide serrations ensure these small-profile defensive pistols can be easily manipulated for charging and clearing during high-stress operations.
This model comes with a medium backstrap, left- or right-side position magazine release lever, trigger safety, integrated accessory rail, front post/square notch rear sight configuration, and a 10-round magazine for 10+1 carry.
|Sights||Tritium Night Sights|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.