It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Firearm Service Plan
Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Shield Plus OR 9mm Luger 3.1in Black Pistol - 13+1 Rounds
- Slide Cut For Optics
- Flat Face Trigger For Consistent Trigger Finger Placement That Allows For More Accurate And Repeatable Shooting
- Enhanced Grip Texture Allows The User To Manage Recoil, Keep A Firm Grip And Delivers Comfort When Concealing
- Extended Magazine Offers 13+1 Round Capacity
- For More Concealable Option, We Offer A Flush-fit 10 Round Magazine
- 13 Round And 10 Round Magazines Included
- Tactile And Audible Trigger Reset
- Extremely Thin And Lightweight - Can Be Comfortably Carried All Day
- M&P’s Patented Take-down Lever And Sear Deactivation Systems Allow For Disassembly Without Pulling The Trigger
- Optimal 18-degree Grip Angle For Natural Point Of Aim
- Armornite Durable Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Backed By Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy
Browse all Smith & Wesson 9mm Pistols.
|Orange Ring Tritium Night Front; Black Tritium Night Rear
|M&P9 SHIELD PLUS