Savage Arms 1911 Government Two Tone 9mm Luger 5in Black Nitride Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Savage Arms 1911 Government Two Tone 9mm Luger 5in Black Nitride Pistol - 10+1 Rounds - The Savage 1911 is built from stainless steel and has a dual recoil spring and machined sear and disconnector. While the look pays homage to the original, the Savage 1911 is built for hard use. From its nitride coated titanium firing pin, to the target crown on the barrel, this 1911 delivers accuracy and reliability. This is Savage.
- Forged stainless steel frame and slide
- 5in Stainless Steel Barrel machined from billet with 11 degree target crown
- Dual recoil spring system with GI-style guide rod and barrel bushing
- Ejection port is lowered, flared, and cut for live round ejection
- Nitride coated titanium firing pin
- Fully machined, tool steel sear and disconnector and stainless steel hammer.
- Novak Lo-Mount adjustable tritium bar rear sight and tritium Mega Dot Glow Dome Yellow front sight
- Ambidextrous slide lock safety
- VZ G10 Grips
|Sights||Novak Lo-Mount adjustable tritium bar rear sight and tritium Mega Dot Glow Dome Yellow front sight|
New York Compliant