Ruger PC Charger 9mm Luger 6.5in Black Modern Sporting Pistol - 17+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger PC Charger 9mm Luger 6.5in Black Modern Sporting Pistol - 17+1 Rounds - The Ruger PC Charger pistol features a glass-filled polymer chassis system which allows for the mounting of standard AR grips. Its chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings. The pistol also has an integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail that allows for the mounting of Picatinny-style rail brace mounts. The CNC-milled handguard incorporates the traditional takedown block, features Magpul M-LOK-compatible slots, and a 6 o'clock position factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement. Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. The PC Charger utilizes interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines; reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle; cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel; and a dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. CNC-machined from an aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability. It ships with SR-Series and Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines.
|Action||Modern Sporting Pistol|
|Finish||Black Hard Coat Anodized|
|Sights||None, Optic Ready|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.