Ruger Max-9 9mm Luger 3.2in Black Oxide Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger Max-9 9mm Luger 3.2in Black Oxide Pistol - 10+1 Rounds - The MAX-9 by Ruger has all the features of a full-sized handgun in a size that is comfortable for everyday carry. This micro-sized pistol fits comfortably in an inside-the-waistband holster or pocket holster, or conveniently in a concealed carry purse. The MAX-9 features a tritium fiber optic day/night front sight that adapts to a variety of light conditions, and comes optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights. The 10-round magazines fit into a comfortably sized, medium-textured grip, and 12-round magazines not only provide additional capacity, but also increase the surface area of the grip. All models feature an integrated trigger safety and a loaded chamber viewport that provides visual indication of a cartridge in the chamber. Like many Ruger pistols, this striker-fired pistol is built on a precision-machined, rigid aluminum fire control chassis and fitted with a durable, through-hardened steel slide and accurate hammer-forged barrel.
- Includes (2) 10-Round E-Nickel Teflon Coated Magazines And Finger Grip Extension Floorplate
- Through-Hardened Alloy Steel Slide
- Hammer-Forged Alloy Steel Barrel
- External Manual Safety Lever
- Reversible Magazine Release
- Twist: 1:10in
|Grips||High-Performance Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Sights||Tritium Fiber Optic Front, Drift Adjustable Rear|
New York Compliant
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.