Ruger LCP Max 380 Auto (ACP) 2.8in Black Oxide Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger LCP Max 380 Auto (ACP) 2.8in Black Oxide Pistol - 10+1 Rounds - Introducing the latest upgrade to America's favorite ultra-compact pistol: the LCP MAX. Chambered in .380 Auto, the Ruger LCP MAX fits 10+1 rounds into the same footprint as the LCP II. Measuring less than 1in wide and weighing under 11 ounces, the LCP MAX is smaller than every micro-9 pistol available, expanding the options for comfortable and convenient concealed carry.
- Model includes a portable, key-operated, steel handgun safety case.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP MAX continues to be the definitive pocket-sized personal protection pistol.
- Standard 10+1 capacity magazine ships with flush floorplate installed. 12-round magazines available at ShopRuger.com.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Utilizing the 12-round magazine, or included finger grip extension floorplate with the 10-round magazine, allows most shooters a full-firing grip.
- Slide features raised cocking ears and functional serrations for easy manipulation.
- Slide and frame surfaces and edges are soft and smooth for comfortable carry and handling.
- Tritium front sight with white outline makes for fast acquisition in all light conditions.
- Rear sight features a generous u-notch for easy alignment and a square front face for one-handed cocking. Sight dovetails are sized to accept all aftermarket BodyGuard-pattern sights.
- Improved magazine feed lips, feed ramp, extractor, and barrel cam geometries.
- Patented barrel cam geometry delays unlocking, slows the slide, and ultimately reduces felt recoil compared to other .380 Auto pistols.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Fits most existing LCP II holsters.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: one, 10-round magazine; soft pocket holster; magazine loader.
|Cartridge||380 Auto (ACP)|
New York Compliant
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.