Ruger LCP II 22 Long Rifle 2.75in Blued Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger LCP II 22 Long Rifle 2.75in Blued Pistol - 10+1 Rounds -
Lite Rack™ system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
Low recoil for comfortable training. Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition.
With a patent-pending floorplate assembly, the magazine offers a very compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the LCP® IIs popular last-round hold open function.
Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive.
Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
Secure Action™ fire control that combines the smooth pull of the LCP® with the short crisp feel and positive reset of a single-action.
Additional safety features include a magazine disconnect; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
Satin, stainless steel barrel.
Accepts all existing LCP®II accessories with the exception of magazines chambered in .380 Auto.
Also includes: one magazine and magazine loader.
|Grips||Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.