Ruger American 45 Auto (ACP) 3.75in Cerakote Pistol - 7+1 Rounds
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger American 45 Auto (ACP) 3.75in Cerakote Pistol - 7+1 Rounds - This compact Ruger American pistol is compact. It looks good, feels great, and performs even better. It is an all around great pistol.
- Pre-Tensioned Striker System Features A Powerful Striker Spring For Positive Ignition Without A Heavier Trigger Pull
- Barrel Cam Distributes Recoil Forces Over A Longer Period Of Time To Reduce Felt Recoil
- Safe, Easy Takedown With No Tools Or Trigger Pull Required
- Rigid, One-Piece, Precision-Machined, Stainless Steel Chassis With Integral Frame Rails And Fire Control Housing
- Modular Wrap-around Grip System For Adjustment Of Palm Swell And Trigger Reach To Fit A Wide Range Of Hand Sizes Ergonomic Grip Modules Lock In Solidly And Do Not Loosen
- Genuine Novak Lomount Carry Three-dot Sights With Wide Rear Notch For Rapid Sight Acquisition And Alignment
- Performance Tested For Sustained +P Ammunition Use
- Ambidextrous Slide Stop And Magazine Release
- Mil-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail Acts As A Mounting Point For A Wide Variety Of Standard Lights And Lasers
- Non-slip Surfaces Include Functional Slide Serrations And Purpose-Oriented Grip Frame Texturing For Enhanced Control
- Safety Features Include Internal, Automatic Sear Block System And Integrated Trigger Safety
- Inspection Port Allows For Visual Confirmation Of A Loaded Or Empty Chamber
- Made In The USA
|Finish||Elite Concrete Cerakote|
|Grips||Ergonomic Wrap-Around Grip Module|
|Sights||Novak LoMount Carry 3-Dot|
|Cartridge||45 Auto (ACP)|
New York Compliant
|Made in the USA||Yes|