Ruger 57 5.7x28mm 4.94in Black Nitride Pistol - 20+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger 57 5.7x28mm 4.94in Black Nitride Pistol - 20+1 Rounds - Impressive ergonomics include an easy trigger reach, 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release and reversible magazine release latch. The two included steel magazines provide double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
Hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately.
Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
The Secure Action™ fire control combines Ruger's reliable and proven internal hammer with a short, crisp trigger pull and a positive reset.
Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
Also includes: two steel magazines.
|Grips||High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.