Pietta 1873 Great Western II Deadman's Hand 45 (Long) Colt 4.75in Blued Revolver - 6 Rounds
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Pietta 1873 Great Western II Deadman's Hand 45 (Long) Colt 4.75in Blued Revolver - 6 Rounds - EMF's Great Western II single action revolvers are manufactured by FAP F.LLI Pietta. The Great Western II (GWII) line is period correct with the floating firing pin in the hammer, not a transfer bar.
- In 2002, Mr.Davis, CEO/President of EMF Company turned to Knight Giuseppe Pietta to manufacture EMF's Great Western II line of single action revolvers. The joint efforts of these two great companies have resulted in the production of one of the finest single action revolvers on the market today!
- Photo-engraved Color Case-hardened Frame
- Photo-engraved Blued Barrel and Cylinder
- Photo-engraved Brass Backstrap
- Brass Triggerguard
- White Grip With Aces and Eights
|Grips||White Grip With Aces and Eights|
|Cartridge||45 (Long) Colt|