Kimber Micro 380 Auto (ACP) 2.75in Brush Polish/Satin Silver Pistol - 7+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Kimber Micro 380 Auto (ACP) 2.75in Brush Polish/Satin Silver Pistol - 7+1 Rounds - The Kimber Micro Two-Tone is right at the minimum size and weight for a semi-auto pistol that is still capable of delivering well placed, controlled fire with an adequate defense round. The Two-Tone model comes with a non-reflective, matte black finished stainless steel slide and checkered rosewood grips panels. The satin silver finished aluminum frame keeps weight down for comfortable carry and resists corrosion from carrying the pistol close to the body. With the intuitive operation of a 1911-style thumb safety, the Micro Two-Tone gets on target quickly, when fractions of a second count. Low-profile sights provide quick sight acquisition and interfere minimally when drawing the weapon from a holster or purse. A match-grade aluminum trigger offers a consistently crisp pull for accurate shot placement. The Kimber Micro Two-Tone is an extremely lightweight and compact semi-auto pistol that conceals easily and deploys instantly.
- Chambered in 380 ACP
- Minimum size and weight
- 1911-style operation controls
- Single action, match-grade trigger
- Stainless steel slide and barrel
- Satin finished aluminum frame
- Matte black finished slide
- Checkered rosewood grip panels
- Low-profile sights
|Finish||Brush Polish/Satin Silver|
|Cartridge||380 Auto (ACP)|
New York Compliant
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.