HK P2000 V2 LEM 9mm Luger 3.66in Black Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
H&K P2000 V2 LEM 9mm Luger 3.66in Black Pistol - 10+1 Rounds. The first of the many recent additions to the Heckler & Koch handgun line, the P2000 and incorporate features of the successful HK USP Compact pistol with the latest innovations of HK engineers. A refinement of a design created for several European police agencies, the P2000 is available with a traditional double-action/single-action trigger mode and the LEM/CDA (Law Enforcement Modification, also known as Combat Defense Action) trigger system first introduced in 2001 on the USP Compact “LEM” model.
The HK Law Enforcement Modification trigger system combines the advantages of a cocked striker component (constant level of trigger pull from first to last round fired) with a double-action hammer system.
Developed especially for a U.S. government agency, the Law Enforcement Modification (or LEM for short), is a unique trigger mechanism created specifically to improve the trigger performance and reduce the weight of the Double-Action Only (DAO) trigger pull on HK pistols.
With this mechanism, HK pistols can be fired like a standard DAO semi-automatic pistol where every round is fired by simply pulling the trigger fully rearward with the hammer starting at the forward rest position. The design of the proprietary HK LEM system allows the weight of the DAO trigger pull to be reduced to a smooth and constant 6.18 – 8.5 pounds (27.5 – 37.8 N) because the two-part hammer is pre-cocked every time the slide moves rearward. Trigger pull on conventional double action pistols is 12 – 15 pounds (53.4 – 66.7N).
|Grips||Black Interchangeable Backstrap|
|Sights||Fixed Front / Adjustable Rear 3-Dot|
|Features||Picatinny Rail, Serrated Trigger Guard|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.