H&K P2000 40 S&W 3.66in Black Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
H&K P2000 40 S&W 3.66in Black Pistol - 10+1 Rounds - The P2000 and incorporate features of the successful HK USP Compact pistol with the latest innovations of HK engineers. The HK Law Enforcement Modification trigger system combines the advantages of a cocked striker component (constant level of trigger pull from first to last round fired) with a double-action hammer system. The LEM system allows the weight of the DAO trigger pull to be reduced to a smooth and constant 6.18-8.5 pounds because the two-part hammer is pre-cocked every time the slide moves rearward. A set of simple-to-install modular grip panels allow the P2000 to be custom-fitted to any shooters hand. An ambidextrous magazine release and dual slide release levers make handling the P2000 natural and easy for right and left-handed shooters alike. Industry standard mounting rails allow the widest variety of lights, laser aimers, and accessories to be added to the P2000 by sliding them onto the open rail system.
|Grips||Black Interchangeable Backstrap|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.