Glock G20 10mm Auto 4.61in Coyote Battle Worn Flag Pistol - 15+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Glock G20 10mm Auto 4.61in Coyote Battle Worn Flag Pistol - 15+1 Rounds - The Glock 20 is a reliable companion providing a safe and accurate finishing shot, even when hunting big game. It features Glock's Safe Action system which provides a consistent trigger pull from the first to the last round. The three automatic independently operating mechanical safeties are built into the fire control system of the pistol. All three safeties disengage sequentially as the trigger is pulled and automatically reengage when the trigger is released. The frame is made of polymer with hardened steel guides. It features an ideal grip angle and low weight. The slide stop lever and the magazine catch are easily operated with the shooting hand. The advanced surface treatment of the slide results in optimal hardness by considerably reducing wear and tear and it makes it corrosion resistant, even when operating in saltwater conditions. The matte surface minimizes light reflection. The barrel is mechanically locked and cold-hammer forged. It also has the same advanced surface treatment as the slide. Its extractor serves as a loaded chamber indicator to comply with the laws of certain states and its position may visually and physically indicate whether there is a cartridge in the chamber of the pistol. The Gen4 model features rough texture, interchangeable backstraps & finger grooves.
|Grips||Black/Coyote Battle Worn Flag Rough Textured|
|Color||Black/Coyote Battle Worn Flag Cerakote|
|State Compliance||Colorado Compliant|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.