FN 509 9mm Luger 4.5in FDE Handgun - 17+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
FN 509 9 mm Luger 4.5in FDE Handgun - 17 Rounds - FN's 509 pistol is built on the proven architecture of the FNS Compact. It features a cold hammer-forged stainless-steel barrel with a recessed target crown and polished chamber and feed ramp. The polymer frame has an enhanced grip texture for faster follow-up shots in all conditions, a MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, and interchangeable backstraps. This striker-fired double action pistol has an external extractor, loaded chamber indicator, and no manual safety. It is equipped with a fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release. This FN 509 Tactical model has a Flat Dark Earth slide with an FDE polymer grip/frame, two FDE interchangeable backstraps, and suppressor height night sights. This model comes with a FN logo soft pistol case.
- Suppressor Height Night Sights
- FN Optics Mounting System
- Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- FN Soft Case
- Threaded Barrel
- 2 Magazines
|Grips||Flat Dark Earth Interchangeable Backstrap|
|Sights||3-Dot Night Suppressor Height|
|Color||Flat Dark Earth|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.