Browning 1911 Black Label Pro Compact 380 Auto (ACP) 3.63in Matte Black Tungsten Cerakote Pistol - 8+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Browning 1911 Black Label Pro Compact 380 Auto (ACP) 3.63in Matte Black Tungsten Cerakote Pistol - 8+1 Rounds - The Browning 1911-380 is ideally suited for concealed carry duty, and for a wider variety of shooters. It features a single-action trigger, both an ambidextrous manual thumb safety and grip safety, and a natural grip angle which offers instinctual pointing and a feel that 1911 shooters are already familiar with. The 1911-380 also has a low bore axis, combat style sights, and steel body magazine. This Black Label Pro Compact features a tungsten cerakote slide finish, fixed 3-dot sights, and includes two magazines and pistol rug.
|Finish||Matte Black Tungsten Cerakote|
|Cartridge||380 Auto (ACP)|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.