Altor Single Shot 9mm Luger 3in Black Pistol - 1 Round
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Altor Single Shot 9mm Luger 3in Black Pistol - 1 Round - The Altor Single Shot Pistol delivers a reliable, durable, and small handgun design. It comes chambered in 9mm with a 3 inch barrel. Features include a polymer grip and fool-proof operation. Get the best 9mm pistol for sale online from Sportsman's Warehouse today!
- Sleek, Modern Look - Nonthreatening appearance.
- Fully Ambidextrous - Functions from either side, both sides marked.
- Ergonomic Design, Lightweight - Easy to hold.
- Easy to carry.
- Unique Firm and Even Trigger Pull - Light recoil.
- Traditional Button Safety - Industry standard.
- Additional Barrel Safety - Plus double action only operation.
- Integral Extractor - Makes reloading easy and quick.
- Foolproof Operation - Only 2 parts to connect to load & fire.
- Only 6 Parts Total - Routine cleaning involves just 2 parts.
- Reliable - Simple striker fired operation.
- All metal parts are quality stainless steel.
- All synthetic parts are firearms grade premium polymer.
- Made in the USA
|Made in the USA||Yes|