Wheeler Fine Gunsmith Equipment AR Armorers Vise
by Wheeler Engineering
Wheeler Fine Gunsmith Equipment AR Armorers Vise -Whether you are building an AR from the ground up or just looking for the ideal cleaning vise the AR Armorer's Vise is simply the best choice available. Patent Pending.
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Wheeler Fine Gunsmith Equipment AR Armorers Vise - The Wheeler Fine Gunsmith Equipment AR Armorers Vise has been designed to make sure that you can properly maintain your favorite weapon. Gunsmithing Gear from Wheeler is made using incredibly durable material that are guaranteed to last for an incredibly long time without needing to be replaced. For a great way to work on your gun, choose Wheeler Armorers AR Vise.
Wheeler Delta Series AR Armorer's Vise The AR-15 platform has become the mainstay of today's Modern Sporting Rifle market. The popularity and modularity of this platform has created the need for specific tools that allow users to build, maintain and reconfigure AR's. The Delta Series Armorer's Vise provides users an ideal foundation for all AR tasks. The integrated mag well insert securely engages the lower receiver and adjusts in angle accommodate any task. The innovative front support is angle adjustable, allowing the barrel portion of the upper or a fore end portion to be secured in its tapered profile. Both front and rear supports have multiple positions in the base and are reversible for maximum customization. The base is constructed of rigid steel with non-slip rubber feet. Feet can be removed for permanent bench-top mounting as well. Depressions formed into the base keep spare parts or tools contained. Additional features in the mag well insert include a hammer stop and a bolt service station that secures the bolt face for disassembly/assembly. The vice works great for assembled guns in closed of break open state but also is ideal for holding a lower receiver only, for assemble and maintenance.
- Rigid construction delivers a solid work platform
- Highly adjustable to secure any AR in any configuration
- Wheeler 156224: Ar Armorers Vise
- Ideal for cleaning, maintenance and gunsmithing
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.