Carlsons Sporting Clays 12ga Browning Invector Plus Improved Modified Choke Tube
Carlsons Sporting Clays 12ga Browning Invector Plus Improved Modified - Carlson’s Sporting Clays Choke Tubes are made from a 17-4 stainless steel and precision machined to produce better patterns. The 25% larger parallel section in the choke throws more consistent patterns than conventional choke tubes. Lead, copper plated, nickel, Hevi-Shot, bismuth, tungsten or steel shot can be used in these choke tubes. Steel shot larger than BB should not be used in any Sporting Clays Choke Tube tighter than Full Constriction. For best results, Carlson’s recommends patterning your choke tube with the specific shotshell you will be using in the field.
- .715in diameter
- 17-4 stainless steel
- 25% larger parallel section for more consistent patterns than conventional tubes
- Works with a variety of shot
- Knurled end for easy removal
|Model Fit||Browning Invector Plus|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.