Magpul PMAG Gen M3 AR/M4 .223/556 Rifle Magazine - 30 Rounds
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Magpul PMAG Gen M3 AR/M4 .223/556 Rifle Magazine - 30 Rounds - While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons such as the HK 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCAR MK 16/16S, and others. The PMAG 40 GEN M3 features a long-life stainless-steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning. In addition, a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can be used optionally to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
- Constant-Curve Internal Geometry For Smooth Feeding
- Impact And Crush Resistant Polymer Construction
- Over-Travel Insertion Stop On The Spine
- Long-Life Stainless-Steel Spring
- Ribbed Gripping Surface
- Flared Floorplate
- Made In The USA
|Caliber||223 Remington/5.56mm NATO|
|Model Fit||AR/M4 Platform|
|Cartridge||223 Remington/5.56mm NATO|
|Type||Rifle - Centerfire|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.