LEM Products MaxVac Pro Chamber Vacuum Sealer
The LEM MaxVac Pro Chamber Vacuum Sealer packages virtually everything, from meat to fish to liquids. With chamber sealing technology, you'll be able to increase the shelf-life of your home-packaged perishables better than ever.
Quick Vacuum Sealing: Want to marinate meat in a sealed package? How about storing fish in a liquid immersion? Search no further because the LEM MaxVac Pro makes quick work of all vacuum sealing needs.
Heavy Duty Power and Construction: A heavy-duty 1/4-horsepower oil pump stands up to prolonged and continuous use, while the stainless steel body and hinged lid-locking mechanism hold up to daily use for years.
Versatile: The LEM MaxVac Pro Chamber Sealer works well for the daily user, seasonal meat processor, and even for sous vide applications! This commercial-grade chamber vacuum sealer handles large quantities of meat, game, vegetables, fish, casseroles, soups, or everyday leftovers.
Easy-to-Use: Design combines an adjustable bag-holding rack, dual sealing elements 3mm & 1mm on a 10 1/4" bar, and a clear, flat Lucite lid with a hinged, lid-locking mechanism so you can easily monitor the sealing as it happens. Digital controls to adjust vacuum pressure, seal time, and sealing temperature. Quick stop button that will stop the entire process.
Additional Features: Three customizable preset buttons programmed for Meat/fish, Liquid, and Dry food or can be overridden with different seal times.
Additional Accessories Included: Comes with extra rubber seal/gasket and heat bars, Allen wrench, Phillips screwdriver, flat screwdriver, and Teflon tape. Also includes 40- 6"x9" bags and 40 - 10"x13" chamber sealer bags.
- Overall Size: 14.44" L x 19.18" W X 17.92" H
- Size of chamber: 13 1/4" L x 16" W x 3 1/4" D
- Dual Seal Bars: 3mm and 1mm
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
- Includes 80 storage bags (forty 6" x 9" and forty 10" x 13")
- Also includes: extra rubber seal/gasket and heat bar, Allen wrench, Phillips screwdriver, flat screw driver and Teflon tape
- 180 watt, 1/4HP rotary vacuum pump
- Largest bag capacity: 15" L x 10" W
- Bag-holding adjustable rack
- Clear Lucite lid to monitor progress
- All digital controls
- 3 Customizable Presets
- Cord length is 6', do not use an extension cord. This product requires a dedicated outlet.
- Quick stop button- stops entire process
- Flat top and easily removable seal bar for quick clean-up.
- Adjustable sealing temperature of heat
- Adjustable seal time
- Adjustable vacuum
- Please Note: The MaxVac Pro Chamber Sealer may not work properly at elevations higher than 1600 feet.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.