LEM MaxVac Portion 11in x 16ft Vacuum Bag Rolls
LEM's MaxVac Portion Vacuum Bag Rolls come with two 11 in x 16 ft perforated rolls so you can fill and seal two bags at once! These portion bags are great for meal prep, ideal for making snack packs, and compatible for sous vide.
LEM designed these vacuum bags to achieve the professional results hunters and master chefs demand. Our innovative parallel channel design prevents hidden air pockets while the sturdy 3.5 mil puncture resistant plastic makes these bags ideal for the big jobs. All bags are reusable, include a space to label the date/contents and are compatible with major vacuum sealer brands. These bags are up to the task - and all at a price that makes sense!
Engineered to achieve optimal results with the LEM MaxVac Sealer. Not compatible with chamber vacuum sealers.
- Cut to desired length
- Exclusive parallel channel design prevents hidden air pockets
- Sturdy 3.5 mil thick, puncture resistant 4 layer plastic
- Included space to label the date/contents
|Bag Roll Size||4.75in|
|Dimensions||11in x 16ft|
|Type||Vacuum Sealer Bags|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.