LEM Clamp On Meat Tenderizer
by LEM Products
LEM Clamp On Meat Tenderizer - The clamp-on meat tenderizer attaches to your table or counter top.
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
LEM Clamp On Meat Tenderizer - Two cast iron rollers are full of tenderizing points that make tender pieces of the toughest meat. The tenderizer's plastic top cover protects the user from touching the moving parts. Accepts up to 1/2" piece of meat. Opening of protective cover is 4" x 1/2".
- Will accept 1/2 in piece of meat
- Top opening 4 W x 1/2 L (in)
- Will clamp onto a table 1 1/2 in wide
- Protective cover
- Cast iron tenderizing rollers
- BPA Free
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.