LEM Backwoods Reduced Sodium Summer Sausage Cured Sausage Seasoning
LEM Backwoods Reduced Sodium Summer Sausage Cured Sausage Seasoning - Backwoods Sausage Seasonings have been delighting customers since 1991. Made with simple to follow instructions and pre-measured cure in every package. Enjoy these Cured Sausage Seasonings, painstakingly flavored to make the greatest wild game or domestic meat cured sausage around! Each seasoning package includes a packet of Cure. Casings sold separately. Now with 25% less sodium than our regular summer sausage seasoning blend. Sodium content has been lowered from 680mg to 500mg per serving. This favorite delivers a tangy explosion of flavor Backwoods fans love. A game sausage you'll make over and over again.
Seasons 5lbs of meat
Seasoning Ingredients: Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Spices, Garlic Powder, Sodium Erythorbate (1.22%), And Less Than 2% Tricalcium Phosphate Added As An Anticaking Agent.
Cure Ingredients: Salt, 6.25% Sodium Nitrite, FD&C Red #3 (For Color), And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide As A Processing Aid.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.