MDT Elite 30mm High Scope Rings - Black
MDT Elite 30mm High Scope Rings - Black - MDT Elite Scope Rings offer a solid, light weight mounting system for your optics. Made from precision-machined aluminum.
Added to Your Cart
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
MDT Elite 30mm High Scope Rings - Black - MDT Elite Scope Rings offer a solid, light weight mounting system for your optics. Made from precision-machined aluminum. MDT Precision Scope Rings are designed and manufactured to STANAG 4694 specification, also known as “NATO spec”. This means the scope ring sits tight to the top of the scope base rail, with pressure being applied to the underside of the angled rail surfaces to maintain a solid interface (as shown below). This design also allows mounting on out-of-spec rails.
- The main body is machined on an automated seven-axis, high-end CNC machine tool
- Extra wide profile provides extremely stable mounting
- The bottom rail interface is machined at the same time as the scope clamp interface, guaranteeing all rings are square and parallel
- CMM checked to 1.5 millionths of an inch precision
- Machined from Billet 7075-T651 Aluminum – 1/3 the weight of steel with similar strength
- Extra thick clamp system will never bend, fatigue, or become loose with use
- Built-in bubble level on medium, high, and extra-high rings (No bubble level on low rings)
- Stepped base-to-cap interface allows the fasteners on one side to be tightened before making final scope alignment adjustments
- Six oversized #8-32 Grade 8 fasteners used for clamping the scope
- Sleek curves blend well into most scopes
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.