Vortex Strikefire II 1x30 Red Dot
Vortex Strikefire II 1x30 Red Dot - When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the Strikefire II and get shooting. Compared to its smaller red dot cousins like the SPARC AR or Crossfire, the Strikefire II’s larger objective and 30mm tube design provide a larger field of view, and allow it to be mounted at just about any height using most common 30mm rings. A 4 MOA dot is easy to acquire quickly, and is available in red only or user-selected red/green. From AR-15s to shotguns, the Strikefire II offers big time versatility at a price that won’t break the bank.
Red/Green - The 4 MOA red/green dot is ideal for situations that demand split-second target acquisition. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Full CW Cantilever Mount Included
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 10 levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
|Max Elevation||100 MOA|
|Max Windage||100 MOA|