Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x50mm Rifle Scope - Duplex
Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x50mm Rifle Scope - There’s a reason the 3.5-10x50 has been one of the most popular models for decades; it just plain works in almost any hunting environment. Tight brush and long-range shots are no problem with this extremely versatile magnification range.
What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Our Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can’t in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day. Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- A field functional and durable bikini-style lens cover is included for excellent lens protection both in the field and while in storage.
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.
- Ultra-lightweight 1-inch maintube provides weight savings, durability, and a classic look
See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System:
- Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
|Max Elevation||52 MOA|
|Max Windage||52 MOA|