Nikon PROSTAFF 1000i Laser Rangefinder - The PROSTAFF 1000i 6x20 Laser Rangefinder features ID (Incline/Decline) Technology—with a Horizontal Distance / Actual Distance display mode that can be easily switched depending upon your preference. With a solid 1,000-yard maximum ranging capability that fits into the hand, together with compact ergonomics that fit your pocket, the PROSTAFF 1000i is perfect for rifle or bow hunting. A 6x optical system makes seeing—and ranging—deer out to 600 yards a reality, while the Tru-Target system allows you to select either First Target or Distant Target Priority. Weather resistant/rainproof construction.
- High quality 6X monocular
- Automatic continuous measurements for up to four seconds if single measurement fails.
- Press and hold down the power button to activate the continuous measurement function (up to approximately eight seconds)
- Compact size fits in pocket
- Rainproof-JIS/IEC Protection Class 4 (IPX4) Equivalent
|Battery Type||CR2 Lithium Battery|
|Field Of View||314ft @ 1000 yards|
|Max Reflective Range||1000 yards|
|Minimum Range||6 yards|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.