SportDOG WetlandHunter 1825X - The SportDOG WetlandHunter 1825X is designed for the waterfowl-hunting environment, where space is a premium and durability is a requirement. This SD-1825XCAMO model features up to 1 mile of range to train up to 6 dogs (with purchase of Add-A-Dog collars), and is wrapped in Realtree Max-5 camouflage, so it looks outstanding, without standing out. With only a slight movement of the dial and the push of a button, you will be able to communicate with your dog using a tone, vibration, or one of the 21 levels of static stimulation. This customizability and ease-of-use ensures your training is consistent, immediate, and tailored to your dog’s unique personality.
- For Dogs 8lbs Or Larger
- Fits Neck Sizes 5in-22in
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
|Battery Life||140-160 Hours|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Type||Electronic Training Collar|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.