Quest Forge 70lbs Right Hand Elevated Forest II Compound Bow
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Quest Forge 70lbs Right Hand Elevated Forest II Compound Bow - The Quest Forge is built with the quality needed to withstand the elements. It is a bow you can rely on when you need it the most. The Stabilite riser gives the Quest Forge strength while the draw weight range of the limbs guarantees a comfortable draw cycle. Additionally, the Fluid Cam ensures that the bow fits perfectly.
- 6061 Forged Machined Aluminum Riser
- Smooth Draw Cycle
- Draw Weight: 70lbs
|Color||Elevated Forest II Camo|
|Axle to Axle Length||32in|
|IBO Speed||315 FPS|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.