Barnett Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Barnett Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow -Whether it’s your first bow or your fifteenth bow, the Whitetail Hunter II checks every box you look for in a reliable and effective bow: a light overall weight of 6.4 pounds, impressive 350 FPS speed and a manageable 160-pound draw weight. This makes it an ideal bow for crossbow hunters of all skill levels and sizes – especially those with smaller frames. The versatile Realtree Xtra® pattern allows you to easily hunt year-round. Spend less time inside going through an assembly guide, and more time in the field stalking big game. The Whitetail Hunter II comes mostly assembled with all the staple accessories you need.
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Magnesium Riser
- Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- 7/8in Picatinny Rails
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Anti-Vibration Foot Stirrup
- 4x32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
- Rope Cocking Device
- Lightweight Quiver
- Two 20in Headhunter Arrows
- Lubrication Wax
|Axle to Axle Length||16.125in|
|IBO Speed||350 FPS|
|Kinetic Energy||103 FT LBS|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.